The Sopranos, a series like no other
Like the sex and the city tour, The Sopranos Tour is based on the popular David Chase created for HBO television series of the same name. It ended in 2006. The series "The Sopranos" is partly located in New Jersey and sometimes in New York. It depicts the difficulties encountered by mafioso Tony Soprano in reconciling the interests of his family and those of the criminal organization he heads. A series that is worth the detour, if you do not know it go for it!
With this excursion you will discover some of the most recognizable places of the Sopranos, after this visit you will be an expert of the most notorious Mafia family!
The tour begins in New York City and begins with the sights of the opening credits, including the exit of the Lincoln Tunnel and the famous Manhattan skyline. As you arrive in Jersey you will see the Silent Man, Pizza Land, the Valley Landscape Silo, a featured Tudor house, a building in the center of the Meadowlands that Tony often passes, and the ramp to the Pulaski Skyway seen at the end of each episode.
Arriving a’ Jersey you will see the release of the famous Lincoln Tunnel and Manhattan skyline. You will then proceed to places who have been made famous through the exhibition: Pizza land,Barone Sanitation, Skyway diner, Big Pussy’s auto body shop and many others.
If you are a Fan of this series television, you can't miss the Sopranos Tour, and you will get a glimpse into life outside of New York City.
Dates and Times
The guided tour "the sopranos" is available All year round lasts an average of 4 hours - Every Saturday at 10 am
- The tour operates every Saturday at 10:00 a.m., weather permitting
- Tour duration: around 4 hours
- Departure point: Garment District Button, corner of 39th and 7th Avenues
- Drop-off location: corner of 42nd Street and 6th Avenue
- Please be present at the place of departure at least 30 minutes before the indicated departure time
- The tour is available in English only.
- On reservation only.
- The tour is not recommended for children under 12 years old.
- The adult rate is applicable to all.
- A confirmation will be sent to you by e-mail after booking.
- This tour is not accessible to wheelchair users.
- The price of the tour does not include tips, hotel pick-up and drop-off, meals and drinks.
You can buy the tickets on this page.