Treat yourself with dishes from the kitchenette!
For all the people who love brunch on Sunday after a very drunken evening (where you still ended badly as usual), I present you a very small address "Kitchenette".
A very nice restaurant with a retro style and very girly, which will undoubtedly satisfy you. It offers lunches until 16 p.m. (you can enjoy your meal quietly) 🙂.
For my part, I am a fan of this place, since I discovered it I go there regularly. Brunches are generally very generous, you get what you pay for, the welcome is very friendly! You have a varied choice of pastries. The restaurant shelves are stocked with homemade cakes, puff pastry pies and frozen cupcakes, there's nothing to whet your appetite. A very colorful very American cuisine, as we like.
I recommend the Kitchenette restaurant without hesitation for a brunch like the New Yorkers, you will not be disappointed !!! 🙂
Good to know
- When you have a $ 3 coffee, it is unlimited. As soon as a waiter sees an empty cup, he will immediately fill it (it changes the Starbuck).
- Very affordable brunch prices, well worth it !!! Count $ 20 per person
- The project was launched by two New York women in 1994. A project that has clearly borne fruit because the place is now always crowded with people!
- Best to book otherwise you are good to wait at least 40 minutes before getting a table especially on Sunday.
For more information for the most skeptical, you can consult the menu directly on the Kitchenette.com site.
How to get to Kitchenette?
There are two addresses:
- Uptown : 1272 Amsterdam Avenue – NYC 10027
To get there, just take the metro lines A or C (blue lines) ou metro lines B or D (orange lines) is to get off at 125 st.
- Tribeca : 156 Chambers Street – NYC 10007
To get to this address, just take the metro lines 1, 2 or 3 (red lines).