Are you looking to get to Essaouira from Marrakech? Looking for a taxi para transferir Marrakech Essouira ? Do you want a French speaking driver to arrive in Essaouira from Marrakech? Do you want to go to Essaouira from Marrakech by bus? this article is made for you
Essaouira is a very cute little town located along the Moroccan coast. A good idea is to start your stay by landing in Marrakech and then leaving Essouira, and in this case you will have to get to Essouira from Marrakech.
1) Join Essaouira from Marrakech by car
Many of you ask me how to get to Essouira from Marrakech, and you can get there by car as you can imagine, but also by bus.
From Marrakech to Essouira by taxi:
If you are looking for a driver / taxi to get to Essaouira from Marrakech, know that it will cost you around € 100. There are still 2h30 of travel (and you have to think about the return for the driver) ... So if there are 1 or 4 in the vehicle, you will get about € 100.
2) Transfer from Marrakech to Essaouira by bus.
There are two reliable websites for booking a bus from Marrakech to Essaouira. For € 8 you have a good bus, wait 2h30 - 3h to get to Essouira from Marrakech.
- Supra Tour to make the bus transfers, a redirection to buy your tickets will take you to the site https://www.oncf-voyages.ma/
- The CTM buses http://www.ctm.ma/.
3) Rent a rental car to get to Essouaira from Marrakech
If you want to rent a car in Marrakech to go to Essaouira, you should know that it costs € 20 / day to rent a car in Morocco, but to be able to pick it up in Marrakech and leave it in Essouira, it has € 90 instead (price for one day).
Personally, I do not advise you to rent a car in Morocco because we are stopped all the time for this or that reason.
4) Transfer to the Marrakech airport hotel
From the airport to the center of Marrakech:
- If you take a taxi. It will cost you between 15 and 20 euros; come to an agreement before going up. Be careful though, not everyone is insured! Otherwise, play it safe at least to get to your zen hotel! Here's a professional contact.
Once there, opt for taxis, which are very practical and ubiquitous. You will find two types of taxis, large taxis (usually old Mercedes) that are more expensive but can take you outside of Marrakech, and small taxis (usually excellent Dacia Emoji, Fiat, 205) that do not have the right to move outside of Marrakech, these are the ones what to take.
Comment from Anissa: Contact this French speaking driver, he will pick you up at the airport. It's honest because a taxi costs around € 17 and he waits for you at the airport with a sign for about € 5 more. In addition, it also makes transfers to Essaouira.
From Marrakech to Essouira:
If you are looking for a driver / taxi to get to Essaouira from Marrakech, know that it will cost you around € 100. There is still more than 2h30 of travel ... So you have to think about the return at 2h30 ...
Transport information during your visit to Marrakech:
Count an average of 15-20 dirhams per trip from the Hivernage to the Medina (always negotiate before going up!)
- Buses: 4 dirhams per ticket to take the bus; If you travel frequently and for more than 5 days, there is the lkhlass magnetic card for 50 dirhams (the trip costs 3.30 dirhams)
- autobús turístico rojo: 145 dirham Pass 24 or 190 dirham during 48 hours
- carriage ride: nice through the medina and especially at the end of the day around the fiery ramparts with the setting sun !!…. 130..140 dirhams.
There you have it, this is where this article ends. I hope it has helped you prepare for your stay.
What did you like the most about Marrakech? Feel free to leave a comment at the end of the article, sharing is good;)
See you soon!
Other items not to be missed!
- Quad tour from Marrakech: Agafay desert and Lake Takerkoust
- Visit Essaouira
- Where to stay in Marrakech
- Transfer to Marrakech Jemaa El Fna airport
- Join Essouira from Marrakech
- Visit marrakech
- Visit Seville in 3 days
- Discover Granada in 3 days
Keywords that allowed Internet users to find this article:
- Transfer Essaouira Marrakech
- Join Essouira from Marrakech