What can I do with a New York CityPass?
Your New York CityPASS includes tickets to the following 6 must-see attractions:
- Empire State Building Observatory with Audio Tour
- American Museum of Natural History with Space Show
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art (includes all special exhibits and same-day admission to The Cloisters Museum and Gardens)
- Option 1 ticket: Guggenheim Museum with audio guided tour OR entry to Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Option 2 Ticket: Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island (with admission to Liberty Island and Ellis Island Immigration Museum) OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise (choice of a Semi-Circle Half-Circle Cruise 75-hour Harbor Lights cruise, XNUMX-hour Harbor Lights cruise, XNUMX-minute Liberty cruise, or The Beast speedboat ride)
- Option 3 ticket: 11/XNUMX Memorial and Museum or the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
You've got plenty to do with this to-do list! 🙂
To know :
Is the New York City Pass really interesting?
It is difficult to answer this question, it depends a lot on your pace and style of visit during your stay. However, if you plan to visit the cult and tourist spots of the Big Apple, I strongly recommend that you take the New York City Pass. He will be very quickly paid for and will allow you to save a lot of time thanks to skip-the-line tickets.
For the others who prefer to walk in the cultural districts and in the parks, go your way this is not for you.
Buy the New York City Pass on site or in France?
I strongly recommend that you buy your New York City Pass online to avoid wasting time once in New York. It's simple, fast and cheaper (by paying on the internet you don't have to pay the exchange rate) ...
The price of this pass?
Adult: 130,09 €
Children (6-17 years old): € 107,13
For children under 6 there is no NY City Pass, it is much more profitable to pay for attractions directly.
Official site link: fr.citypass.com/new-york