Outlet New York: where to find good deals in NYC?

Who I am
Elia Tabuenca García
@eliatabuencagarcia
Author and references

Outlet New York: Century 21, the best shopping plan in the heart of Manhattan

Century 21 was founded in 1961 with the objective of selling affordable designer clothes and defying all competition. In New York, you can find four Century 21 stores:

  • Downtown (most famous store) located 22 Cortlandt Street, New York, NY 10007.
  • Lincoln Square is located 1972 Broadway, New York, NY 10023.
  • Brooklyn au 472 86th Street , Brooklyn, NY 11209.
  • Long Island situé 1085 Old Country Road , Westbury, Long Island 11590.

Downtown store: how to find your way?

Le Century 21 de Downtown is a paradise on its own. The latter is distributed over 6 floors and covers several thousand square meters. Here, you can find all kinds of items: clothes, fashion accessories, perfumes, cosmetics or even objects dedicated to the world of the house. Here is the breakdown of the Century 21 store in Downtown:



  • Basement: luggage, decoration, toys, women's shoes.
  • Ground floor: cosmetics, perfumery, men's shoes, jewelry, accessories (sunglasses, bags).
  • First floor: men's clothing.
  • Second floor: clothing from top brands for women.
  • Third floor: women's clothing: sportswear, swimwear, jeans.
  • Fourth floor: clothing for women: underwear and warm clothes.
  • Fifth floor: maternity clothes.

If you want to get there you can take the N or R subway to Cortlandt Street or go there after visiting the 9/11 Memorial as it is a few meters away.


Century 21: what items are sold?

The answer is very simple. At Century 21 you can find all kinds of items : pants, skirts, underwear, coats, sweaters, jogging bottoms, scarves, sunglasses, bags… and much more! In this outlet, clothes for men, women and children are sold. So you can dress your whole family!


What are the good deals offered by Century 21?

As stated before, Century 21 is a clearance store where you can find items from brands like Calvin Klein, Guess, Ralph Lauren, Levi's, Tommy Hilfiger… sold at very attractive prices.

If you want to find good deals, you will have to search everywhere. This can therefore take several hours, as the store is huge.

Regarding the prices charged by the store, these are very attractive and promotions can go up to -60%. For example, you can find clothes from top designers listed for $ 1, but only sold for $ 500, or evening dresses for $ 300. You will also have the option of indulging yourself by purchasing Levi's jeans for $ 50 or $ 20.

Century 21: when is the perfect time to go shopping?

Century 21 is a very famous outlet in New York City that attracts thousands of locals and tourists looking for bargains. The crowd is therefore omnipresent. However, be aware that you will always find a seller available if you need advice or information. Plus, even if it's crowded, you won't be standing in line for long. By the way, don't forget to ask for the Century 21 red and black bag!


Century 21 is open daily, including Sunday mornings. So, if you want to go shopping without being rushed, I advise you to go there on Sunday morning.

Opening hours

Century 21 de Downtown : 


  • Monday to Wednesday: 7 a.m. to 45 p.m.
  • Thursday and Friday: 7am-45pm.
  • Saturday: 10 am-21pm.
  • Sunday: 11 p.m. - 20 p.m.

Century 21 de Long Island :

  • Monday to Saturday: 10 a.m. to 21:30 p.m.
  • Sunday: 11 p.m. - 19 p.m.

Brooklyn Century 21: 

  • Monday to Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 20 p.m.
  • Thursday: 10 am-21pm.
  • Friday: 10 am-20pm.
  • Saturday: 10 am-21pm.
  • Sunday: 11 p.m. - 19 p.m.

Century 21 de Lincoln Square : 

  • Monday to Saturday: 10 am-22pm.
  • Sunday: 11 p.m. - 20 p.m.

Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, the shopping mecca

When you get to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, you will have the impression of entering a new world and entering a small village dedicated only to shopping. Here more than 220 shops open their doors to you, but not only. There is also a bandstand and an information center. The atmosphere that reigns here is warm and very pleasant.

At Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, you can find all kinds of items sold at great prices. In general, these are the stocks from the previous year that are sold.

Woodbury Common Premium Outlets: what to expect

If you love to shop, then Woodbury Common Premium Outlets is for you! This shopping mecca is also the largest factory outlet complex in the world. Here, many well-known brands are located such as Burberry, Chanel, Dolce & Gabanna, Prada, Adidas, Lacoste, Vince, Coach and many more!



Throughout the year, many interesting promotions await you: -20%, -30%, -40%, -50% and even -65%! You will also find other offers as 1 product purchased, the second at -50% or 2 items purchased, the third at $ 1. On the other hand, be aware that if discounts are not applied, the prices are still very attractive.

A unique open-air shopping center

At Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, you will appreciate the decor marked by the many wooden shops, the main streets and the squares. Sometimes you will meet a few people at the cash desks, but the wait time is reasonable. In most stores, you won't be able to exchange items, so take the time to try on your chosen clothes.

How do I get to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets?

Located 75 kilometers from Manhattan, to get to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets two solutions are available to you: car or bus. Personally, I find the second option very practical and above all much less expensive than the car. Here is some more information about it:

  • Book your bus ticket on Citysightsny by clicking here.
  • Rates are $ 30 for adults and $ 21 for children.
  • There are several departure points from Manhattan: ROW NYC Hotel (700 8th Avenue, New York, NY 10036), the Pennsylvania Hotel (401 7th Ave, New York, NY 10001) or the Lexington Hotel (511 Lexington Avenue at 48th Street , New York, NY 10017) on request.
  • The journey takes about 1 hour.
  • Your place on the bus is reserved.
  • Departure times are 8:30 am, 9:30 am and 11:30 am.
  • Return times are flexible (you can confirm this when booking online).
  • Point de retour : ROW NYC Hotel.

If you'd rather go by car, please note that the full Woodbury Common Premium Outlet address is: 498 Red Apple Court, Central Valley, NY 10917.

The opening hours are: 9 a.m. to 21 p.m. everyday (Monday to Sunday).

Jersey Gardens, another interesting outlet

Here is another interesting outlet that you will find 33 kilometers from Manhattan: Jersey Gardens. Here you can do some interesting shopping and take home many New York memories! All this, of course at an unbeatable price!

Jersey Gardens: what shops are there?

Jersey Gardens offers you 230 stores of any type spread over two floors. Among the brands established, you can find brands such as: Adidas, Abercrombie & Fitch Outlet, Burlington Shoes, Carter's, Converse, Diamond Crown, Easy Spirit Outlet, Foot Locker, Forever 21, Gap Factory, H&M, Icing, Lego Store, Levi's Outlet Store, Mandee, Nike Factory Store, Swarovski, Zumiez ...

To eat, Jersey Gardens offers various restaurants.

The good deals of this outlet

Whether you head to Jersey Gardens in winter or summer, you will always find great promotions. Indeed, throughout the year, discounts classics (-10%, -20%, -30% ...) are applied to the base prices, but you will also have the chance to benefit fromoffers such as 1 item purchased, the second at -50% or for two products purchased, the third at $ 1. You will always find irresistible discounts!

The good shopping plan

Once you arrive at Jersey Gardens, do not hesitate to go to an "Info Point". Upon presentation of your passport, a coupon book valid in various shops in the center will be given to you. Moreover, you will be surprised by the possible reductions with these coupons: up to -20% in brands like US Polo ASSN or Tommy Hilfiger. A godsend to get even more good deals!

How do I get to Jersey Gardens?

Jersey Gardens is located at 651 Kapkowski Rd, Elizabeth, NJ 07201. To get there from Manhattan, the easiest solution is to take the bus with the NJ Transit which will need to be taken at Port Authority Bus Terminal located at 625 8th Ave , New York, NY 1001. From there, you can choose between two buses:

  • The 111 in the direction of Jersey Gardens and Ikea Elizabeth
  • The 115 towards Rahway towards Jersey Gardens.

The trip lasts about 40 minutes and the price of the ticket is $ 7 / person for the outward journey (same amount for the return).

Opening hours

Monday through Saturday, this New York outlet is open from 10 a.m. to 21 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 19 p.m.

I therefore wish you an excellent shopping in these famous outlets! And if you want to do even more good deals, do not hesitate to go there during the famous sales!

add a comment of Outlet New York: where to find good deals in NYC?
Comment sent successfully! We will review it in the next few hours.