Looking for the Amsterdam skip-the-line entradas? which are the must-see museums in Amsterdam? Where are the Van Gogh museums, the Rijksmuseum or the Anne Frank House? How to visit the Anne Frank House even if there is no more space? In this article no blah, we get straight to the point.
Here is the action plan from this article to save time:
- Skip-the-line tickets to Amsterdam: essential places to book in advance to avoid wasting time
- Where are the museums in Amsterdam?
- Where to stay in Amsterdam
1) Amsterdam coupe ticket archive
- Anne Frank House
For my part, I had opted for a boat ride through the canals of Amsterdam with skip-the-line entrance to the Anne Frank House - a great combination! Unfortunately it is no longer available.
If you are only looking for the skip-the-line ticket to the Anne Frank House, please note that it is very difficult to get one because there are so many people (I am currently looking for this ticket). And you can imagine that the house is not huge, so they have to make people wait… Suddenly there can be 2 hours of waiting.
Anyway, I urge you to visit the Anne Frank House. The visit is very moving, absolutely!
Please note that there is an hour to respect the jump of the line. I arrived at 15:20 pm instead of 14:40 pm I was narrowly denied entry. So think about it;)
Amsterdam is full of things to discover. Here is a little video about the history of Amsterdam, it can give you ideas for visits!
Also, if you are interested, there is a guided tour of Old Amsterdam with a guide (.
2) Skip the line ticket del Museo Van Gogh - Amsterdam
- Ticket for the Van Gogh Museum
A really cool museum, not very big but a really magnificent collection of the painter Van Gogh! This museum has the largest collection of Van Gogh paintings. I loved visiting the Van Gogh Museum. My advice: first visit the Rijksmuseum and then the Van Gogh to see the artistic development that gradually led to Impressionism.
You will be able to follow Van Gogh over time and thus appreciate the evolution of his experience through his works.
Here's the skip-the-line Van Gogh with audio guide, really cool! But you can get the simple Skip-the-Line Van Gogh Museum ticket (for the ticket).
If you want to take a guided tour of the Van Gogh Museum, please note that you will need to do so well in advance. You can contact Marieke (official guide) to see if there is availability.
3) Skip the line ticket Rijksmuseum de Ámsterdam
- Visite du Rijksmuseum
The museum Rijksmuseum it is a bit like our Louvre. It offers many famous paintings painted by Vermeer, Frans Hals, Rembrandt ... In this museum, more than 8000 masterpieces trace the highlights of the Dutch Golden Age.
Here's the Rijksmuseum skip-the-line ticket. Skip-the-line ticket + audio guide in French ().
A guided tour of the Rijksmuseum ().
Right in front of this museum, you will find a very nice market to do on Sundays. Located between the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum. You can not lose this.
And go there around noon to eat something and sit on the steps of the fountain;)
4) bike ride in Amsterdam
If you are looking for a guided bike tour with a guide for a morning bike tour of Amsterdam. If you opt for the same visit but during the afternoon.
For my part, I had opted for the first, and I must say that I was grateful because the guide knew the history of Amsterdam very well. We got to know quite a few anecdotes thanks to him, thanks again!
Otherwise you can always rent a bike (you will find many shops offering) and take your own ride! Here's a roadmap I made for you (you can download the map at the bottom of the page directly to your mailbox in print-ready format).
It is a walk through the parks that takes 3 hours, it is really very pleasant (you can rent a bike in 3 hours after it goes to 24 hours… the price is not the same).
/! Be vigilant when cycling and even pedestrian!
Amsterdam has more than 600 bicycles for about 000 inhabitants.
Bicycle rental prices for 3 hours (€ 9) or for the day (€ 18). (for more ideas for a bike ride).
5) Amsterdam by boat
If you are looking for a guided boat trip, I advise you to see these tickets, the departure is near the station (korte prinsengracht 12). Here's a little video presentation that makes you want to:
You won't have a hard time finding one of the many river boats. You will find them at the foot of Prins Hendrikkade (at the central station), along Damrak and Rokin, as well as on Stadhouderskade, near the Rijksmuseum.
6) Where are the Amsterdam museums located?
- To keep it simple, here is the GoogleMap map (to enlarge this map in GoogleMap):
- To find your way, these are the districts of Amsterdam:
- A guided tour of Amsterdam's museums?
If you'd like to take a guided tour of the Van Gogh Museum, get in touch with these French-speaking guides.
A guided tour of the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum or the Anne Frank House with Marieke ().
7) A dodo address in Amsterdam
If you want a good address, I advise you to take a look at the list "where to stay in Amsterdam". I give them good addresses, as well as those that Internet users advised me after their stay in this beautiful city.
So there you have it, I think you have all the keys in hand so as not to waste time during your stay in Amsterdam.
Do not hesitate to leave a comment at the bottom of the page to give me your impressions, share a good address, a hotel, a bar ... Sharing is good;)
- Do you have an interesting address to share? A restaurant, a bar, a hotel?
- Feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of the page!
See you soon!
Other items not to be missed!
- Visit the Anne Frank House
- Information Red Light District Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Pass reviews
- Guided bike tour of Amsterdam
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam
- Get to Keukenhof park from Amsterdam
- Date festival of lights Amsterdam
- Visit Amsterdam 4 days and where to stay in Amsterdam
- Visit Brussels in 3 days and where to stay in Brussels
- Visit Prague 4 days and where to sleep in Prague
- Visit Berlin in 4 days and where to stay in Berlin
Keywords that allowed Internet users to find this article:
- Skip-the-line entrance to Amsterdam
- Ticket coupe file Amsterdam
- Ticket coupé file Rijksmuseum - Amsterdam