Discover the IKEA Express Shuttle
For those who enjoy watching New York on the water, here is a good plan that is still little known to many tourists, the “IKEA Express Shuttle”. There is a water taxi that will take you to the IKEA store in Brooklyn. Thanks to this short boat ride, you will enjoy a breathtaking view of New York City throughout the journey.
New York Water Taxi orIKEA Express Shuttle offers a daily shuttle between Pier 11 on Wall Street in Manhattan and IKEA in Brooklyn! The IKEA Express Shuttle docks at the store docks in Red Hook, allowing passengers to go shopping without a car, train or expensive taxi! Fill your large blue IKEA bags or have the furniture you want delivered to you.
All the info on the IKEA Express Shuttle
• The ever popular IKEA Express Shuttle shuttles every weekday between 14pm and 20pm for a price of $ 5,00
• On weekdays, customers spending $ 10,00 or more at IKEA will receive an immediate $ 5,00 coupon off their purchases upon presentation of their New York Water Taxi ticket! This offer is only valid on the same day and only on weekdays.
• On weekends, the service is free and is provided between 11:20 am and 21:20 pm
• The IKEA Express Shuttle is free for children under 12!
Where can I catch the IKEA Express Shuttle?
There are two places where you can take the ikea boat, here are the two addresses:
– Wall Street-Pier 11, South St, New York, NY, United States
View Larger Map
View Larger Map
From Monday to Friday:
Please note: the times may have changed since my last visit!