You want to know where to sleep cheap in Los Angeles!? You wish stay in los angeles in cool places, who move? In this article, I'm not kidding, I tell you where to look and give you some good pajama addresses in Los Angeles that netizens have advised me and that I have found for you. Let's go!
1) Where to sleep in Los Angeles
The neighborhoods that are good to stay and go out are: West Hollywood (ultra trendy) and the entire Los Angeles coastline starting with Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Marina Del Rey, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach and Redondo Beach.
From a price point of view, I would recommend going to: Torrance, Redondo Beach and Manhattan Beach (that is, the places that are south of the airport). The north side of the airport, that is towards Marina del Rey, Venice Beach and Santa Monica, is really expensive at night! Although Manhattan Beach is not cheap, I think it is still more affordable than Santa Monica or Venice ...
Torrance is a good compromise because the airport is 20 minutes away by car (when things are going well and there is not too much traffic on the highway).
So I'll split this "where to stay in Los Angeles" part in two, south of Los Angeles airport (cheapest) and north of Los Angeles airport (most expensive). Anyway, I always put addresses with a pretty good quality / price ratio, so don't hesitate to take a few minutes to compare addresses in the south but also in the north.
I'll still add the Torrance district to eat and stay in los angeles, is a good alternative to the more expensive accommodations near the coast.
2) Where to stay in Los Angeles on the south side
Where to sleep in Los Angeles in Torrance:
- A good address, the Redondo Inn and Suites, a stone's throw from the beach, the restaurant and the port of Redondon, a very good address. Right next door you have the Moonlite Inn but the first one is the best;) Anyway, these are two good addresses and they are well located.
- More in the center of Torrance, but still well located, you have the Del Amo Inn, they often offer a great deal.
- Along with the latter you also have the Extended Stay America del Amo and the Extended Stay America Blvd, which offer aparthotels that can be interesting because you have a small kitchenette at that time and therefore you can save the restaurants ...
Where to sleep in Los Angeles in Hermosa Beach and Manhattan Beach:
- You have the Hi View Inn which is a good address, well located, close to the beach ... Next to it you have the Seahorse Inn.
- The Seaside Motel is also a good plan, to see!
Too much for the southern part, feel free to share your tips in the comments! Let's move on to the northern part.
I received a comment that may also help you: Steph's comment:
Thanks for your return, Maxence, for my part, it seems to me that the most practical for the first night in LA is in Marina del Rey (see hotel addresses in the north part), it is not very expensive and you have the beaches not far away.
Later I think that the best way to sleep for me seems to me that the most practical way to sleep in Los Angeles is in West Hollywood (that is, around the Chinese Theater), there are hotels like the celebrity or the Bestwestern Hollywood Plaza Inn, which are very good (cheaper you get Motel 6). In fact, this district is easier to access to visit the mythical places and get to the studios and avoid traffic jams.
The location around the Chinese Theater allows you to quickly get to the highways via North Highland Avenue.
To know: Joining Santa Monica on the Santa Monica Boulevard is crazy, you have to go through the roads, the "highways".
3) Where to sleep in Los Angeles on the north side
- Where to sleep in Los Angeles North side of Los Angeles airport:
Where to stay in Marina del Rey, Venice Beach and Santa Monica:
- Very good address, the Venice Beach House, 30m from the beach, the best! Close to Marina del Rey and Venice Beach.
- The Oceana Marina which is located in Marina del Rey, in a very beautiful area and not far from the beach. They often offer discounts, to see!
- The Samesun Venice Beach, 20 meters from the beach. In the heart of Venice Beach.
- The Hello Santa Monica is a very good address, it is really classy! There you are in the middle of Santa Monica.
- In Santa Monica you also have the Suite at the Hotel Cal Mar which has a good value for money.
- The Rest Haven is the cheapest address I found in Santa Monica, you are not at the foot of the beach but still well located for the price.
Too much for the southern part, feel free to share your tips in the comments!
You can take a look at the apartments offered by individuals. I often use this type of site because it allows you to stay in a really small apartment, suddenly you have a kitchen, there is no time ... In short, I advise you to take a look! You have Airbnb and Only-Apartment!
Otherwise, you also have Hotels.com or TripAdvisor. Take your time to compare.
For your information, the Los Angeles climate is rather defined as a Mediterranean climate characterized by mild, wet winters and hot, dry summers. The rains are mainly in winter and spring.
Well there you go, I think you have all the keys in hand to know where to sleep in los angeles.
Do not hesitate to leave a comment at the bottom of the page to give me your impressions, share a good address, a hotel, a bar ... Sharing is good;)
- Do you have an interesting address to share? A restaurant, a bar, a hotel?
- Feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of the page!
See you soon!
Other items not to be missed!
- How to visit Los Angeles in 4 days
- How to visit New York in 5 days
- Where to sleep in New York
- Transfer to Manhattan from JFK Airport
- Online application ESTA FRANCE USA
- Entrance to Alcatraz Prison
- Where to stay in Miami
- Visit Miami
- Visit Bangkok in 5 days
Keywords that allowed Internet users to find this article:
- Where to stay cheap in Los Angeles
- Where to stay in Los Angeles