A good 2 in 1 plan that will appeal to more than one
Here is a good plan in the Williamsburg district for all moviegoers like me! A place where you can make a good movie while sipping a beer and eating a delicious burger, I love the concept it's just brilliant!
When I came to the cinema, I was in the small room to watch the film Palo Alto by Gia Coppola, the granddaughter of Francis Ford Coppola. The price of the cinema ticket is $ 11. The cinema has several rooms (3 it seems to me). We are seated in tables of 2, on rather comfortable armchairs. Personally, I feel like I'm at home on my sofa! 🙂
Once installed in the theater, you can order before the start of the film. Don't worry, you may be able to have another drink during the screening by writing your order on a piece of paper that you attach to a “flag holder”.
The cinema also has 2 bars. The first, upstairs, allows you to have a quick drink before entering the room and the 2nd, on the ground floor, is nice to wait before the film or to exchange your impressions after!
For any additional information, do not hesitate to consult the cinema website: Nitehawk Cinema
Good to know
- It is best to buy your tickets online, there are not many seats, it fills up quickly !!!
- Contrary to what you may think, the noise of people eating next to you or the waiters moving around the theater is not disturbing.
- When you come, do not hesitate to take the "Specials": cocktails and dishes specially prepared for the film you are going to see and bearing a name linked to the production.
- The bill arrives 45 minutes before the end of the film.
- The prices of dishes or glasses are not excessive, count between $ 9 and $ 18 as you wish. If you go there during Brunch, it will cost you $ 14 (main course + drink)
Where is Nitehawk Cinema located?
Address: 136 Metropolitan Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11249
To get to this cinema, you just need to take the L metro line (gray line) and get off at Bedford avenue, once at the station you still have a 5 to 10 minute walk.