Great happy hour in Latitude Bar !
The Latitude Bar is a nice place to have a drink with friends. Even if this bar is not very far from Times Square, the clientele is not touristy at all. I go there regularly on Thursday evening to take advantage of l’happy hour (it starts at 18 p.m. and ends at 20 p.m.), count $ 4 a beer and $ 5 a cocktail !!! :). With the afterworks the bar is completely full, there is a very good atmosphere.
The DJ who officiates in the evening plays Hip Hop sessions and electrohouse sessions, which will surely please a lot of people. Personally, I like the atmosphere, the place is quite hip.
There are three floors
- On the 1st floor, you can drink at the bar but also eat for those who wish (the prices of the burgers are not excessive, between $ 9 and $ 16).
- On the 2nd floor you will find a place with a fairly trendy decoration where the dominant color is red. In the center of the room, a magnificent billiard table with classic-style furniture as well as a beautiful and large fireplace.
- If you are looking for a more fun atmosphere, I recommend the 3rd floor with its very appreciable roof top on days when the heat reaches its peak.
Good to know
- The music is sometimes relatively loud, you can't hear yourself anymore, it can be annoying!
- In the pub you will find 20 plasma TVs showing sports
How do I get to the Latitude Pub?
To get to this Pub, you have the choice between several metro lines:
- A, C and E (blue lines) and get off at 50th street
- N, Q and R (yellow lines) and get off at 49th street
For more information, do not hesitate to go directly to the site: Latitude Bar