Apple Store New York: open stores
In New York, 11 Apple Stores are open. The main one is located on Fifth Avenue and is easily recognizable thanks to its magnificent glass entrance. The largest Apple Store in New York is located in the Meatpacking District. Here are the addresses of each store:
- Fifth Avenue : 767 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10153. The incredible glass entrance makes this Apple Very famous store. At the moment, the store is under construction and it should last until October of this year. During this period, you will still be able to continue shopping, as this shop has been moved to the former FAO Schwarz toy shop a stone's throw away.
- Grand Central : 45 Grand Central Terminal, New York, NY 10017. Another famous New York Apple Store, this store is located in the station and overlooks the lobby. It is a very beautiful store that blends in perfectly with the architecture of the place. So don't hesitate to do both: visit the station and discover this Apple Store!
- Upper West Side : 1981 Broadway, New York, NY 100230. This Apple Store is beautiful! It covers 2600m² and this surface is covered with glass; which gives the impression of being outside while being inside the store. Just amazing!
- Upper East Side : 940 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10021. Close to the MET and Central Park, this store was opened in a building once occupied by a bank. This gives it a certain character and cachet. The installed marble also brings a luxurious side.
- SoHo : 103 Prince Street, New York, NY 10012. Lively and trendy neighborhood, this Apple Store is located in the heart of SoHo. This district is also great for shopping, so take the opportunity to explore this Apple store located not far from Washington Square Park.
- West 14th street : 401 W 14th Street, New York, NY 10014. Located in the Meatpacking District and a stone's throw from Chelsea Market, this Apple Store is the largest! Go check it out, you will be impressed!
- World Trade Center : 185 Greenwich Street, New York, NY 10007. At the World Trade Center, in the Westfield World Trade Center mall, you will find an Apple Store. So if you are in this area, go see if an Apple product tempts you!
- Downtown Brooklyn : 123 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11217 This Apple Store is a stone's throw from the Barclays Center. So if you are planning on heading to the Brooklyn neighborhood, stop by this store to see their products.
- Williamsburg : 247 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11211, another Apple Store located in the Brooklyn neighborhood.
- Staten Island : 2655 Richmond Avenue, Staten Island, NY 10314. If you are planning to get out of Manhattan and discover this island, stop by the Apple Store!
- Queens : 90-15 Queens Blvd, Queens, NY 11373. This neighborhood also has its Apple Store. So if you have time, go find it out when you visit Queens!
What are their opening hours?
If you are planning to visit one of the New York Apple Stores, here are their hours of operation:
- Fifth Avenue : it is open every day and 24 hours a day. You will therefore necessarily find a time to go 😉
- Grand Central : Monday to Friday, it is open from 7 a.m. to 21 p.m. On Saturdays, it opens from 10 a.m. to 19 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 19 p.m.
- Upper West Side : Monday to Saturday, it is open from 9 a.m. to 21 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 20 p.m.
- Upper East Side : it is open every day from 9 a.m. to 20 p.m., except Sundays when its opening hours are: 10 a.m. to 19 p.m.
- SoHo : it is open every day from 9 a.m. to 21 p.m. except Sunday: 10 a.m. to 20 p.m.
- West 14th street : it has the same hours as the Apple Store in SoHo.
- World Trade Center : open 8 a.m. to 21 p.m. Monday to Friday, Saturday 10 a.m. to 21 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. to 19 p.m.
- Downtown Brooklyn : open every day from 10 a.m. to 21 p.m. except Sunday: 11 a.m. to 19 p.m.
- Williamsburg : open from 10 a.m. to 21 p.m. Monday to Friday, Saturday from 10 a.m. to 20 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 19 p.m.
- Staten Island : open every day from 10 a.m. to 21 p.m. except Sunday: 11 a.m. to 18 p.m.
- Queens : its opening hours are from 10 a.m. to 21:30 p.m. Monday to Saturday and from 11 a.m. to 20 p.m. on Sunday.
What are the Apple Stores to discover above all?
If every Apple Store in New York is interesting, for my part, I find that the one on Fifth Avenue and Grand Central are the ones to be missed.
Indeed, that of Fifth Avenue is gorgeous with a cube-shaped glass entrance that really looks great! This cube is simply the entrance. To reach the store, you will have to go down a staircase (the store is therefore underground). Upon your arrival, all technology enthusiasts or fans of the famous apple will be spellbound by the products presented: iPhone, iPads, accessories ...
The second Apple Store that deserves a detour is that of Grand Central. It is located in the station; an ideal location to discover Apple products in the backdrop of this famous train station!
Things to know before your shopping
If you decide to buy an Apple product in New York, be aware that the prices are displayed excluding taxes. At these prices, you will therefore have to add 8.875% VAT.
For accessories, these are not necessarily compatible with your product purchased in France, think about it!
New York Apple Stores Map
This map will help you locate the different Apple Stores in New York:
All you have to do is go and discover these Apple Stores and perhaps find the product of your dreams!
And if you like shopping, here are the must-see shopping streets!